Thursday, January 27, 2011

another year has a colleague

In my hesitation standing in the crossroads in my life, 512 earthquake, maybe everyone has gradually forgotten the disaster, but I will always remember that time, news content it is to let a person all clench of judges. Is that when I began to want, why is it alive. If suddenly have such a disaster to hit, I this lifetime, be worth?

There was even a colleague of mine, heart attack left,heart attack, morning at work at noon on gone, and days before his passing, just come to my house to eat meal, really is without warning, just go. See their family grief-stricken appearance, I often wonder, what kind of life? A person even from birth peace living to the age of 80 years, life is but 29200 days, each day past, will never come again.

So I decided to write down, because I like destiny1 write novels that. And of other trivia, then multiplying perturbation, also only fluff life must have experienced. You get some, of course, will lose some. I've got my favorite, other everything, can bear.

So in the end of 2008, I wrote "landscape", or know how in most people wouldn't understand, why should I go to write such a work, and I feel, I am finally from "bandits I think save" four word in jumped out. I no longer worry about the four word, because these four words would have nothing worth care. Like the journey, tang's monk ride bottomless heap, crossing the river and saw that his body, that is scrapping flesh.

The scene in "let me know how truly felt that the original want to write what to write what, it is joy, it is interesting, such a good time. After writing, still have a little episode, I say this works, intentionally written such self-mockery throughout, change a pen name a drop. Edit counter-question, so why not use bandits I think deposit? This is bandit I think deposit write? Preoccupied, really like the Buddha gatha: originally nothing there, where provoke dust? Since the original bandits I think deposit is just like this, why even change a pen name in a scene?

No comments:

Post a Comment