Thursday, January 27, 2011

exam which door examination papers

Several days ago has a very experienced crossing adults - I concentres total see her to give me the message, a few years affirmation is some, so I think she is a senior readers, to give me the message you for so many years, said bandits temper how or a little did not change ah. Her message is in tangshan earthquake under the blog, I was seriously wanted to think she meant, I know I always for some stranger eyes not worth things are in dispute, their readers more may hate iron not steel, you how little self-consciousness all have no, try doing these ShouRenYiBing affairs. Some do not calculate what thing, I have had slogans: after ten years this matter calculate a P? Ten years ago our which course if only got 50, that is tiandu collapsed event. After ten years think that zhang 50 points papers, important not? Not important. What is ZhiBuDing you early forget an .

This two-day collar public figures in someone say you how, I first think, I later funny how the public figures? Clearly is an ordinary people, than others to support a slightly different place, is also my wrote a few, but everyone in this XiaoYan public figures of standard to ask me all. I usually feel public figures quite poor, really, every time I see zhang feng said what went up or headline, I was thinking, this live in much more tired. ZhiBuDing sentence is so dinner with friends when freely said, not prevent to the scene with a reporter, result the next morning a look, hey, wine words all the headlines.

All public figures I always enjoy most is li yuchun, although I am not corn, even her songs are only heard liao liao verses. This year, however, the slanting honey after, I feel that the child has not god, originally she also just individuals. Coconut shell is hard, tears are hidden in the heart.

08 when I seriously considered no longer writing novels, I think some multifarious trifles to write my passion kill exhausted. I got the joy has far less than I susceptive pressure, at that time, I with my family, I don't really want continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment