Thursday, January 27, 2011

nor when public figures plan

Finish writing "qianshan mountain amesh snow" when, the editor told me, you finally came out, of course. Is really, I finally came out from the mud, and began to do the things they want to do, write oneself want to write stories, experience again writing happiness.

In life, I think the most important thing is to live in the present. Take each day as the last day job, so sometimes I am indulging their temper, say a sentence that what some words, all quick 2012, who knows that the world can still exist a few years, want to do still don't let what for? Want to speak the truth and not let telling the truth?

I don't feel are public figures,  if everyone with public figures standard to ask me, of course I am always everywhere unqualified. In life and I'm not a sleek people, I'm recklessly, also very naive, the friend the demand is high, low to own request. Do my friend is not easy. In Internet and I also like this, temper is big, not in character amiable, often whim do whatever they do, home plait often criticized my impulse blood childish, but I think, life is short, every day of my life, to live for themselves.

And others say "east" business, this I say, a spent seven or eight months changed not twenty times written works, its main purpose of course not commercial, commercial I write to modern series, or chasing urban hot topics and that opeara sell. The east of selfishness is challenge yourself. In the first person narrow Angle of view, into a semiliterate, full of artistic point even the parable of sentence cannot use, can describe her a man's psychological activity, the other people all only language and action description. From the Angle of view into watching the moon, as the beauty of the moon, in her opinion, is just a glutinous rice cakes. Because she doesn't know more adjectives, her eyes were of the world, only such descriptions. In such everywhere restricted conditions, with singing style to write a sad story, I think of his writing technique is a very good exercise and challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment