Thursday, March 3, 2011

kneeling climb to turn after Mr Side

"You seem to have been very spent sure I'll let you down!"


"Isn't?"


"Why don't you go to turn on the lights, see again after comment."


"Alas hey, you don't stupid, the lamp is bad, I first night came in, according to a lot of, it is not bright." Pleats eyes floated up float, wanted to think, next to his ears, a small voice told him, her great discovery. "Your candy miss seems than I thought, come from shut, she gave her locks also calculate, unexpectedly still even lights are not to open, you said she really self-imprisoned." Since closed two word speak more softly whisper and, more recently, she was afraid of hurting candy miss self-esteem!


And she's twittering soft language blow into the ear, Mr. To turn his words a crisp, straight feel want to get things early settles down.


"Go and open lamp, let light I have repaired."


"Can you mend the lamp?" Basically the pleats and see his one eye, because she is not only a "love face clan", she is still very vanity, and he can't be a water electrician?


She is not bad, just say water electrician she is kind cannot love water electrician's snobbish girl.


"I am not." His straightforward overthrow her conjecture.


"You don't know what I think? How to deny so quickly!"


"Believe me, I know what you're thinking." Because he knew her quick forever. He urged her to go to turn on the lights.


"Good, good baa baa, you don't rush me ah, I wouldn't that in move?" Pleats heart unwilling, the sentiment unwilling stood up, she doesn't know what he's nervous about, but one heart is the BuTong BuTong keep jump.


The fingers are trembling, she opened the lamp, deep breath a sigh of relief, turned around and to see Mr. Turn! She closed her eyes and at the last moment, she was chickening out.


He sighed, standing up to her. "Your eyes wide open." He said.


She but why don't open. "Forget it." She looked away from.


"You don't force me to kiss you." She doesn't understand her face look closed erect, how attractive.


"You say what?!" This idiocy unexpectedly miss the sweets before... Uh, although not be face to face, but candy miss hide in the door behind eavesdrop, he wanted to save the somebody else's sentiment, is blatant in front of candy TouRen miss face!


He wanted to die is faster!


Open eyes stare him pleats.


Her eyes a, all the facial expressions are frozen, because she didn't expect she opened her eyes, and she saw was her this lifetime all don't want to see the person!


Damn it! He cheated her!


Pleats was angry and angered, hand holding the doorknob, say nothing to run away.


He moves faster than her, he said, he knew her, quite understand.


Turn off the door to Mr - trillion pressed down, don't let her flight, he will she circle in their range, will lock her entire person in his arms, and looked down at her, between "you said you willing to give me a chance."


Don't talk. She is too lazy to say with him, even not even look at him are reluctant to see one eye, will face don't drive.


"Hell, you look at me, I spent half a year's time for willing say you want, but you now this is what performance? Have you forgotten what you just say how? You said you will forgive me, as long as I care about you, like you, you would be willing to give me the opportunity, you forget?"


"Forget." She jubilation.


She damn it! He didn't believe she actually forget, she didn't old man dementia, just less than five minutes ago, how she may forget!


"You don't give me to figure that my patience has exhausted." He gnashed ground say. He thought that things have straight, have never thought her temper than he imagined, or even bend so as to breakstubborn damn, yesterday she didn't even carefully think she with his future, she just wanted to deceive candy, candy to turn back to the side.


She let him really think she will forgive trillion shut, so did he in the sky!


"Damn!" He cursed.


"You just damn!" Pleats gas have hands to push him away. Say what want her to forgive him, the result? His arrogance ratio who all come fill! "Your patience exhausted, you walk ah, I didn't ask you to stay put, well-meaning begged me!" Ridiculous, he told eat her patience exhausted! She hasn't said, he would say first.


Ability to spend the time of half an year he will have been impatient, that she loved him sixteen years, from his seven years, that again?


"Go away!" She make effort to push him to go, but can't move him half points, hateful, even this time, he will bully her!


Pleats wipe wipe eye, don't let tears fall.


"Are you crying?"


"No, who would be so boring cries for you!"


"That you be the tear for who?"


"I didn't drop tears, and you which eye to see my tears come?" Her angry, she roared.


"That you lift up your face to let me see, I've watched, believe you didn't cry." He insists, and pleats think he is boring.


Ok, carry face carried face, but she didn't cry is not cry, facts speak louder than words.


She really raised face to make him look.


Two people meet at last, four eyes see trillion, pleats relatively close face, Megabytes shut eye, his expression didn't he tone as evil, but appear unprecedented tenderness, her voice, again will face a Ji don't drive.


"Don't." He threw the holding her face, do not let her away from the eye.


"You don't touch me, for my little also which his sick expression." He didn't the heart but so do, only can let a person feel nausea vomiting.


"You exactly walk not to walk?" She tough asked him.


"Don't walk." He is answered quite decisive.


Damn it! She mention feet to kick him, tread on him, he was unconcerned, pleats have no dint and had to low head, closed mouth, he decided to end of the cold war.


She like how cannot anger."


Megabytes shut sighing. "Okay, I admit I'm wrong, I acknowledge my tone too bad, too impatient, and really don't like cannot forgive attitude, but you know me so long, you know that it is I am this kind of death virtue, mouth hard, bad temper, but you love me as I am not?"


"No."


"Bogus, you've Ming · caritas."


"That was before."


"But you just clearly to turn, says Mr As long as trillion shut willing to accept you, you would be willing to continue to continue your original that love." He seems burden.


Pleats speechless rebuttable, but -- she always has the right to shut their mouths speak, pleats will mouth sipped tightly.


Megabytes level and at wit's end.


"Okay, you say, exactly how, are you willing to forgive me? Again accept my?" He asked very sincere.


But she returned to his word, "boring."


? Pleats, if you really want to solve the problems between the two of us? Or you wanted me so lifetime pestering you don't put? "His patience lasts less than three seconds, and then started impatience up.


Pleats stare him, "you may choose to give up, leave me alone."


"I can't do it." He said.


She stared at him.


"Don't ask the reason why I can't do reason?"


"I don't want to."


"But I want to say." He became shameless and slippery lost.


Pleats true don't want to speak to him, because she knows that he started must be some beg the words, but her heart BuTong BuTong jump incessantly, she is looking forward to?


Pleats confused.


He opens his mouth, "because I discovered that I liked you, too."


"Boring." She called him.


Megabytes shut dejected overcame the two shoulders, "apart from this sentence, you won't have another to say?"


"Have." She nodded.


"What things?" His eyes a bright.


"Get lost!" Without mercy to his pleats roar.


His bright eyes and evil-aligned down. In short, he now believe that she must not good openings. "Don't." He now but a patient.


But only afraid that he? Pleats "You are now soldiers identity, time will have to report back." And he left, she slipped, far fled to his sight could reach, and see how he threatened her.


"I didn't get your answer shall not go."


"Are you nervous! You this was sent court-martialed."


"That you rao I, forgive me, say you love me, I will go back, then you will not have to worry about I will not be sent court-martialed."


"Neural ah, who said I worry you come!" His life he himself does not worry, she worried about him? Pleats is full double-colored band.


But that is only a few minutes, before she see he firmly expression, like a fearless, can't, he really want staying in this, but she gave him a good answer!


He's an idiot! Defector was to detention of!


Megabytes shut no hurry, was dragged pleats nasty, the longer time, her heart was more disorderly, while also pour good, like a MeiShiRen same, really tried to live to her to grieve he didn't happy.


Pleats gas that about him, she ought to bet he love, then put she eats badly, she really owe him what, why to let him alive frivol!


The more chi to pleats, the more think more think oneself useless, but time dragged the longer, she kicked himself rather than gas him. "You quickly go back." She pushed him, but he move can not move.


"What do you want from me, you just how willingly?"


"This sentence this is I asked you, you exactly want what it will forgive me?" His breath smoothly, such as what all shake not his mind.


Damn it! "You really want me again like before love you, tease you?"


"Yes." He nodded, thought that hope is in sight.


"Good, that I have only one condition, as long as you promise, I will believe what you said was true."


"What condition?".


"In the future, you in the twenty-third year of every man, he had said to the man," do you love me, love love me."


"What?!" Megabytes shut face is changed.


"How, can't do?" She use eyes to laugh at him, think a piece of his sincere heart against but his pride and pride.


"You know I am a kind personality." He is a standard Leo man, the self-respect and dignity see more than his own life is more important, how could she puts forward such a request.


"I just know so just mention, otherwise how I could see you sincerely,? Answer not answer?" Her eyes, her expression is sure he will not answer.


In the twenty-third year! The long time ", but also to meet a person who said he loved her, it's so stupid yeah, trillion shut side have to be reluctant.


Pleats early know his answer is what, she didn't expect he would change.


She shoved him, "let me go. And never again pestering her.


"Wait a minute." He pull her back. "You haven't even listen to my answer, why rush off?"


"Because the answer I had already how to choose you wife know

No comments:

Post a Comment