Sunday, March 6, 2011

quickly give him to prepare ourselves casket

"Pride days, the xuan. We finally how to choose you wife still need a ending for?" Cold core pseudo loading and unloading down. Were happy that's enough, belong to our memories.


"Core son, what's wrong?" The xuan look at some strange, I worried asked.


"I'm all right." I shook my head.


"Idiot, small core core. No matter who together, and I will bless you. As long as you happiness." Ao days eyes much a I don't know the content.


All who did not talk much, silently walk first quiet walk. Suddenly a few people with a sword blocked was in our way.


"That goddamn wench, the antidote to take out." The lead the man seemed to me to say.


I don't fiddle of stared him to say "want 'core nan-shih' antidote? Well, ask me on the edge of the two handsome boy with don't agree to cough up." Know the antidote proud days first stood against. "No. Never."


"How to say, you are not antidote luo." The man with a sword concerning us.


Voice did not lie both sides are big rise. Ao days was injured, I'm afraid he'll not propped up. "Depend, you call me try it in, caution I continue to Isaac poison. Old niang poison, colorless, odorless and. You can give I looked ha." I resent the toward that several yelling. Sven two word early don't know is I tossed where it goes.


"My girl. Don't antidote, still so many useless talk." Say then to me kill over.


"For, heeeelp. I won't the fighting skill of ah ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~." I siming of move backward.


"Core son/small core core. Careful!" Speak both to me to fly over.


Still, they come fast, or just for me to accept corpse. I gave him an those dead, not the lead that haven't bother to death. "Hey hey, kid. Do you want to know what is wow antidote? Even if told you, you also are not taken it. Will you not tell you?" I deliberately looked behind the two men asked.


Ah ah this two play silent. "Well, tell you. Antidote is..." I poked chuo my lip continue to "you're right, don't stare me. Antidote is this young lady kiss luo. Cough... but antidote to cure, still should match on tianshan mountain snow lotus drank before fully solution away oh. Now you can go back to you that what master reported, let him  down." I smile happily of looked at the those eyes wanted to kill me. Then turned to leave, and walked on. The way ahead exactly how many dangerous, I don't know. But it is running out, then should I choose.


"Core son, you say antidote is true?" The xuan sorrow the face asked me.


"Is it true ah, not letter you ask aurors days! Poison is in his ZhuangLi developed it." I innocent looked at pride, said. Really well, but I hide pride days help me to try poison that just now.


Ao days nodded, the xuan some distress of looking at me "is really ah, in case where day someone you grabbed detoxification what to do."


Looking at the xuan quick crazy appearance, I had to laugh "simpleton ah, you and pride it will be so easily let people are going to get me to detoxify?"


Pride and the mission without thinking of say: "of course not. / absolutely not."


"That is not cough up, then you sorrow, to the face, with projecbeam days together laughing." I has pulled them corners of the mouth. A long pure as jade are all love of cracking a poker face, waste ah, waste.


"Elder sister, today we may drive less than cities." Cold sank when she looked days then says, seems to be in this suburb spend all night long.


"What? Sleep here? Really don't get in?" I in sackcloth and ashes to say.


"Can't la, who let meet unexpected things (just be counterattacked) so catch arrived, here to town just three inside ground." Cold sank a pair of helpless couldn't look.


"That calculate, then I'll bunked a good evening." I found a 6.35-carat fairly thick trees depend on it.


"That good sleep, the four of us take turns vigil. Otherwise I scared and someone to attack us." The xuan patted me on the head to say.


To me very quiet night, should have their guard so big because sleep special ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment